font-family: proxima-nova, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-weight: 800;
Date: 16 JUNE 2021 Maastricht, The Netherlands
THE PREMIER AWARDS FOR THE EUROPEAN RENTAL INDUSTRY
CREATED & ORGANISED BY
Let’s meet in June!
Celebrate the creativity and innovation in Europe’s equipment rental industry and network with industry peers at the European Rental Awards, the most prestigious awards event for the industry.
The awards – which are jointly organised by International Rental News and the European Rental Association (ERA) - will be held in Maastricht, The Netherlands during the ERA’s annual Convention and two co-located shows, the International Rental Exhibition (IRE) and APEX.
The awards dinner is the networking centrepiece of the events that will be held over three days at the MECC venue. The key events are:
• International Rental Exhibition (IRE): 15-17 June, 2021.
• European Rental Awards: 16 June, 2021.
• European Rental Association (ERA) Convention: 16-17 June, 2021.
• APEX aerial platform exhibition: 15-17 June, 2021.
Make sure that you are part of the awards and enter your company now. It is free to enter.
THE CATEGORIES ARE
• Large Rental Company of the Year (turnover above €15 million)
• Small Rental Company of the Year (turnover under €15 million)
• Rental Product of the Year
• ERA Technical Committee Award
• Sustainability Committee Award: Best Safety innovation
• Best Digital Innovation
• ERA/IRN Rental Person of the Year
• Lifetime Achievement Award
Note: no entries are required for the ERA Technical Committee Award. This award will be assessed and awarded by the ERA Technical Committee.
AWARDS ENTRY DEADLINE:
FRIDAY 12 MARCH, 2021
16 JUNE, 2021
Maastricht, The Netherlands
DOWNLOAD AWARD ENTRY FORMS
SEE THE 2020 WINNERS
2020 AWARDS DIGITAL SUPPLEMENT
WHY ENTER THE AWARDS?
Winning a European Rental Award could have a big impact on your company. There are numerous ways to benefit:
Promote your success to customers and show that you have been judged ‘the best’ by your industry;
Give your employees a morale boost by demonstrating that their hard work and expertise is acknowledged by the wider industry
Display the ‘winners’ logo on your website, documents, products and marketing materials
Share your success with local communities and make them proud of your achievements.